Training, Skills and Interests
- B.A. Degree, Colgate University. Focus in Philosophy and Religion.
- M.A. Degree, California Institute of Integral Studies. Focus in Counseling Psychology, Transpersonal Psychology, and Consciousness Studies.
- 6 years of counseling psychology training and practice. Focus in Gestalt Therapy.
- Certified yoga Instructor, Integral Yoga.
- Certified breathwork facilitator, and trainer, Holotropic Breathwork.
- 20 years of experience in group leadership and holding space for people in expanded states of consciousness.
- Professional intuitive guide since 1997.
- Teaching intuitive arts since 1998.
- Daily meditation, yoga, dance, astrology and tarot practice.
- Have done my own inner work with many modalities, including: psychotherapy, breathwork, sacred medicine work, sand tray therapy, conscious dance, The Hoffman Process family of origin work, 12 step work, The Human Awareness Institute work on sexuality and intimacy, and the transformational experience that is Burning Man.
- Deep interest in metaphysical studies, channeled literature, psychedelic studies, telepathy, reincarnation, and the evidence for life between lifetimes. I identify with a multidimensional, parallel universe model of the cosmos, and I have a deep ongoing inquiry into the nature of UFOs and the likelihood of an ET presence on the Earth.
- An abiding love for The Grateful Dead.
Here is a recent dialogue with Jessica DiRuzza and Delia Shargel where I discuss my current approach to intuitive readings.